What does the Smart Detailing University DIY include?
About the Smart Detailing University
Chemical Guys & Smart Detailing University welcome you to attend our detailing Do It Yourself class. Do you want to learn how to fully clean and detail your new car? The "Do It Yourself" Basics of Detailing training offers a great experience to get your vehicle looking its best and keep it looking great for years to come. It is designed to provide each participant with the basics of detailing. This interactive and highly informative hands-on training course is geared towards new detailers enthusiasts to show you the tips and tricks of proper detailing.
Have fun and learn to take care of your car properly. Everything you need to know to keep one of your biggest investments ever in perfect condition. Step-by-step, hands on training in our state of the art detailing studio. We'll provide lunch, drinks and snacks during the day! Come have fun and learn how to detail. Sign up with a friend for even more fun.
With so many different types of paint and multiple ways of caring for different vehicles, learning all the tools and techniques is a must for the Do It Yourself detailer as well as the new detailing professional. Smart Detailing University is here to assist you in all your needs in caring for your vehicle the proper way.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
- Closed-toe shoes or stripper heels (No sandals/ flip-flops).
- Big smile and lots of laughs.
What we provide:
- Microfiber apron.
- Detailing chemicals and accessories.
- Different polishers and machines
- Lunch, drinks and snacks…Yummy!!!
- Certificate of participation
Still not sure if this option is right for you?
If you can answer yes to the following questions then you will definitely benefit from our Do It Yourself Basics of Detailing class!
- Do you wish you could detail your car like a pro?
- Is cleaning your own car a fun and relaxing way to spend your day?
- Are you always looking for that flawless shine on your vehicle?
- Do you wonder how you can get “it” ready for a car show event?
- Or simply just want to know how you can keep your car(s) looking great?
What you’ll learn:
- Dry-wash (Eco-wash / Waterless).
- Foam Cannon.
- Clay bar techniques.
- Types of chemicals and what roles they play.
- Hand polishing.
- First steps in using the Dual Action Polisher.
- Paste wax application.
- Microfiber towel use.
- Interior clean and protection techniques.
- Dressings for interior/ exterior.
Our Exciting and Educational 1-day Training Program Is Now For Only €119,00 … See You In Class!
Where does the class take place?
Chemical Guys EU
Who should attend the class?
If you or someone you know is new to auto detailing, interested in getting started in the industry, looking to learn how to personally detail cars, boats and RV's, looking to increase income drastically by staring to detail on the side or even full time, for just looking to take your hobby to the next level.....this training is a must.
There is a wrong way to doing things, then there is the right way...that's where the Basics of Detailing Class comes in. During this course you will learn the correct way to wash your vehicle which will help reduce the likelihood of scratching or damaging your paint. In this course students learn how to properly use different chemicals / products to achieve the best results. Whether you are looking to take care of your brand new vehicle or if you are trying to bring your car back to life - this class will help you! We at Smart Detailing University can teach you the newest and most advanced washing techniques and take the guesswork away!