What does the Smart Detailing University DIY include?
About the Smart Detailing University
Chemical Guys & Smart Detailing University welcome you to join us for our hands on DIY class. So you just purchased a beautiful ride and after driving around for a week it looks a mess. Do you want to learn how to fully clean your new car? The "Do It Yourself" Basics of Detailing class offers a great way to get your vehicle looking its best and keep it looking great for years to come. It is designed to provide each participant with the basics of detailing your own vehicle. This interactive and highly informative hands-on training course is geared towards car owners and enthusiasts to show you tips and tricks to proper detailing.
Have fun and learn to take care of your car properly. Everything you need to know to keep one of your biggest investments in tip-top condition. Step-by-step, hands on training with in our state-of-the-art training arena. We'll even feed you! Come have fun and learn how to detail your car. Register with a friend for even more fun.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
- Closed-toe shoes or stripper heels (No sandals/ flip-flops).
- Big smile and lots of laughs.
What we provide:
- Microfiber apron.
- Detailing chemicals and accessories.
Still not sure if this option is right for you?
If you can answer yes to the following questions then you will definitely benefit from our DIY Basics of Detailing class!
- Do you wish you could detail your car like a pro?
- Is cleaning your own car a fun and relaxing way to spend your day?
- Are you always looking for that flawless shine for your vehicle?
- Do you wonder how you can get “her” ready for a car show event?
- Or simply just want to know how you can keep your cars looking great?
What you’ll learn:
- Dry-wash (Eco-wash).
- Foam Cannon.
- Clay bar technique.
- Types of chemicals and what roles they play.
- Hand polish with nano-technology.
- First steps in using the Dual – Action Polisher.
- Paste wax application.
- Microfiber towel use.
- Interior clean and protection techniques.
- Dressings for interior/ exterior.
Our Exciting and Educational 1-day Training Program Is Now For Only €119,00… See You In Class!
Where does the class take place?
Chemical Guys EU
Who should attend the class?
If you or someone you know is new to auto detailing, interested in getting started in the industry, looking to learn how to personally detail cars, boats and RV's, looking to increase income drastically by staring to detail on the side or even full time, for just looking to take your hobby to the next level.....this seminar is a must.