The ideal Dual-Action Polisher, for professionals and enthusiasts…
Polish your paint to a high-shine without spending a sxxtload of cash on a polisher.
The No Swirls! Dual-Action Polisher is good to go for polishing, waxing and sealing with serveral Hex-Logic Machine-Pads. So no exhausting handjobs anymore for you…
With the orbital movement of the No Swirls! dual action polisher there is no risk of burning your paint due to too much friction that a Rotary Buffer could cause while misusing it… The No Swirls! Dual-Action Polisher is foolproof. This is why also enthusiasts use this DA 100% safe, fast, easy to use and ergonomically shaped.
The No Swirls! Dual-Action Polisher is supplied with very practical bag which makes you stock your accessories in as well, like machinepads, backingplates, microfiber towels etc…
The No Swirls! Dual-Action Polisher is supplied with 6 speedzones which makes it ideal for every job, from waxing to a high shine to polishing on swirls and hologrammes. This DA is constructed for 230V electricity.
- Power: 500 W
- Electricity: 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- RPM: 2500 – 6500 Min-1
- WEEE Number: DE81155270
- Weight: 2,3 KG
- Cable-Length: 4m
- Orbital throw: 8mm
- Axle: 5/16“-24 (like the Meg’s G220 or Ultimate Detailing Machine)
- Backing plate: 125mm
- Extra set of (cole)brushes
- BONUS 3” backing plate included
- Solid carrying bag, tool for changing backingplate, side-grip, D-handle-top-grip
- Spare parts are available upon request
- CE Licensed
- Warranty: 1 year
Some tips and advices:
- Read the instruction-manual
- Hold the No Swirls! Dual-Action Polisher steady and work from spot to spot (ca 40 x 40cm) in similar passes-
1 - 2 For waxing and/or sealing
3 - 4 For finishing / final polishing
5 - 6 For compounds which can erase scratches and swirls.
Please notice that machine-prices for discount-customers are applied via the professional pricelists. Enquire your current pricelist to mail to firstname.lastname@example.org