|COLE BRUSHES FOR NO SWIRLS, NO SWIRLS HP! AND NO SWIRLS HP! V2 DUAL ACTION POLISHERS
Replacement Cole Brushes for the popular No Swirls Dual-Action-Polishers... Set of 2 pieces.
Carbon Brushes will wear after a few years or when the DA-Polisher is heavily used.
The DA-Polisher is not broken when it is making weird noise or will not run normally but the carbon brushes need to be replaced.
How to replace the carbon brushes.
- Replace always both carbon brushes in the machine.
- First be sure to shut down the machine and remove the power cord from the wall plug.
- Let the machine cool down for a few minutes to be sure you don’t burn your hand.
- Remove the screw at the back of the machine, just below the speed control.
- Gently remove the plastic housing-part of the machine and be sure everything stays in place
so it will fit the housing again when you put it together.
- Locate both carbon brushes and remove them gently 1 by 1
(be aware of the spring, it can jump out)
- After replacing both carbon brushes gently put back the plastic housing of the DA-Polisher and
screw it together.
- Put the power plug in the wall connector and turn the machine on at speed 1 to check if everything
is working properly.
- Let the DA-Polisher run for a minute so the carbon brushes are working perfectly.