VWAS is expending, looking for a new challenge in a fast and professional company? Then go on and read some more…
- Packing orders and make these ready for shipping.
- Administrative tasks which come with the job like making the invoices, packing – lists etc...
- Arrange shipments with expresse and road – transport.
- Check stock – levels for purchasing.
- Unload and unpack containers and incoming shipments.
- Help with setting – up and dismantling booths at international exhibitions and events.
- Other logistical work which needs to be done and comes with the job.
- Helping customers in the showroom with their orders.
- Open and tidy work – ethics.
- Pusher – mentality, never give up.
- Think with the organisation for improvements and work – processes.
- Young, fresh and youthful character on the job.
- Stress – resistant, making the right priorities, flexible.
- Able to work in a team.
- Good communication skillz in word and in writing.
- Loving cars and car – culture is very welcome.
- Knowledge of automated work – processes (MS – Office, CRM – systems etc...).
- MBO work – and think – level.
- Open to follow studies and courses.
- Honest and straight – forward communication. We choose to be honest upfront than have the problems afterwards.
- Grow with the organisation.
- Having a driving – license.
Who are we?
VWAS Vehicle Wrap & Auto Detailing Specialists B.V. is a young and international specialist trading company in hogh-end automotive autodetailing products and films, tools etc… for carwrapping and windowtinting. We trade with the registered factory – brand-names like SmartWax, Chemical Guys and Bruxsafol. VWAS was founded in 2006 as a hobby and grows fast to a key-player - position in this industry where fun, knowledge and dedication are the keywords.
What do we offer:
- Contract for12 months with 1 month probation on 24 – 32 hours a week.
- Salary in consultation
- Send your CV and application - letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reply within 2 weeks.
- Questions can be asked with Christian Hammink by phone 0031-(0)546-456716 or by mail email@example.com.
Acquisition on behalf of this add are not appreciated.