Scratch and Swirl REMOVER is not a cover-up product, a glaze, a wax or a quick solution. It is the 100% body shop safe scratch and swirl remover that does just that REMOVE. Scratch & Swirl Remover is the one step solution for a variety of paint problems. Body-Shop Safe Silicone Wax Free=TRUE RESULTS
Acu-Bead-this superior diminishing body shop-safe product works like a compound then becomes a polish.
Will remove many moderate to heavy surface imperfections and 1500-1700 grit sand scratches, swirls, scuff marks spider-webbing and most surface imperfection. As buffing continues its unique Acu-Bead abrasive system breaks down into finer and finer tiny particles that eventually become a super fine micro-polish.
This metamorphosis enables the professional user to compound, polish delivering a superior finish and protect in one easy step.
Remove scratches, swirl marks, oxidation, spider-webbing, overspray and most surface imperfections in one easy step with Scratch & Swirl Buff. Scratch & Swirl Buff works like a rubbing compound when applied with a cutting pad or as a finishing polish when applied with a polishing pad. 100% Wax and Silicone Free, Body shop safe makes Buff ideal for any job.
Scratch & Swirl Buffs’ advanced formula allows for extend work time in and out of the sun. Because Scratch and Swirl Buff is 100% Silicone free ultra refined oils are used as lubricants allowing Scratch and Swirl Buff to work without fillers, waxes, or silicones to actually remove the blemish or imperfection instead of covering them up poorly.
Scratch & Swirl Buff, One step cleaner polish.
- Uses ACU-BEAD to assure accurate even, consistent polish over the entire surface.
- The fastest and easiest way to remove moderate scratches and surface imperfections.
- Works like a compound, a polish and a cleaner.
- Removes moderate to heavy scratches
- Eliminates surface imperfections.
- An aggressive polish that begins working like a compound starting at 1500 grit and breaking down
to 50 center point micro-polish (very thin) as buffing continues the unique abrasive system breaks
down to a super fine polish.
- Works especially well on clear coats
How exactly does Scratch and Swirl Buff Work?
Scratch and swirl Buff uses Acu-Bead meaning that each imported particle used in the formulation of the product starts off the same exact size and weight as every other particle. Acu-Beads insure that the accuracy of cut and polis remains consistent throughout the polish job. Sure many companies don’t care about accuracy and use low-quality mixed size graduals in compounds. Chemical Guys understands that TIME is very important to professionals and body shops and even more important then time is RESULTS. Consistently delivering superior results is the name of the game and Scratch and Swirl Buff is a sure winner.
Scratch and Swill Buff contains millions of tiny Acu-bead abrasives that gradually break down and diminish under the friction of the pad. The highly accurate diminishing abrasives break down evenly as they wear down the sharp edges of the scratch or swirl until light no longer catches on them, making them disappear without putting unnecessary wear on the paint that may result from using heavy duty compounds and thinning the paint.
Used with premium pads or even by hand Acu-bead diminishing abrasives get smaller and smaller until they become a micro-fine polish that leaves the paint looking perfect and protected.
Scratch and Swirl Buff works best when applied with a DA, or High speed polisher, but you may also apply it by hand for gentle polishing.
- For swirls, scratches, and oxidation, start with an orange light cutting pad on your DA Polisher.
For Superior results use the FLEX VRG DA:
- For hard paint after testing orange pad you may wish to switch to a yellow cutting pad.
- After swirl removal is complete, use a Blue polishing pad to refine the surface.
- Always work in small 2’ x 2’ sections to a time.
- Always top polish job with premium glaze, followed by wax or sealant.